Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY 7: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days…THE FIRST WEIGH IN

First off I can't wait until Saturday gets here because I have been having some major cravings.  The one thing that is going to be first on my list to eat on “Dieters Gone Wild” day is the corn bread that Safeway makes.  I have been going crazy thinking about eating a piece of that cake like corn bread.  I can't believe how much food is like crack.  But I am hoping all my cravings will die down in my 2nd week.

So my first weigh in results...I have lost a total of DRUM ROLL PLEASE...5 POUNDS .  Maybe it is just water weight that i have lost, but at least the scale went down and not up.  The real numbers will start to show next week.  Up to this point I have not done any exercise, but I do plan on going to Bikram Yoga on Sunday.

My “Dieters Gone Wild” day is going to be really special since it is my Sister's 30th birthday.  She is also doing the 20 pounds in 30 days challenge, so it will be really entertaining to see how we both binge out on food and drinks Saturday night.  She planned a night out on the town, starting with dinner at Eatonville followed by drinks and dancing at the ChiCha lounge.  I will be sure to share pics and videos with you all.

There are a couple of small rules that you have to follow on your “Dieters Gone Wild” day.  I will post them later tonight.

And That's All Folks!!!




Egg whites with turkey sausage.

The book that started it all.  Feel free to purchase it from my blog because then I know you are supporting Me Ms DMV :-)

No comments: