Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DAY 5: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days… Without Doing Any Exercise

I didn't realize just how much the carbs really make you feel full...you know that gut busting need to take a nap feeling.  I have not had that feeling despite stuffing myself with veggies.  I guess that is a good thing. 
Today I was craving pound cake and something cheesy (cheesy pizza, cheese burger or lasagna).  I was starving on my way home from work and wanted to be able to eat some good old comfort food.  I stayed true to the plan and cooked my special Goulash...basically a bunch of stuff thrown in the pot. The goulash contained:  ground turkey, onions, corn, tomatoes, string beans, peas, carrots, mushrooms and cabbage.  All the veggies were from the can except for the cabbage.  This should last me a couple days and will be packed up for my lunch tomorrow.

That's All Folks!!!

A CUP OF GOULASH!!!!


A BIG OLE POT OF GOULASH!!!!

1 comment:

NJT said...

So I just seemed to overlook the fact that Corn, peas and carrots are high carb veggies. So I guess I kind of messed up a good meal. Better luck tomorrow :-/