Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 11: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days

Today I am going to share a recipe and my new drink of choice.

Crock Pot Lima Beans
It's time to pull out that crock pot so you can throw in some beans and forget about it.  I personally think the crock pot is the best way to cook Lima beans because I like when they explode and they become all soupy like.  It takes a long time to get them that way when cooking on the stove top.

Ingredients:
  • 2 bags of frozen Lima beans
  • 1 smoked turkey wing
  • season to taste
Put those beans and wings in the crock pot and cook those suckers all day long until they explode!!! (8 or more hours)

My new drink of choice is unsweetened tea with lemon juice.  I love sweet tea and didn't think I would like it without sweetener.  It actually isn't that bad if you add lemon juice.  I but the bottle of lemon juice and add about a cap full to glass of tea.  Give it a try and if you just can't stand to drink it without some kind of sweetener then add a small amount of Sweet'n Low.  Try to wean yourself off of the Sweet'n Low until you don't need it...this is exactly what I did.

No comments: