Sunday, January 23, 2011

DAY 23: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days…7 Days Left

Hey Folks!  So we are three weeks in and I am down 8 pounds.  I honestly thought I would have lost more at this point but at least it is better than a blank.  Actually I am looking forward to my new challenge next month.  I will finish out this challenge and remain true to the plan described in the book and share my final thoughts at the end.  But the no exercise thing isn't really working for me and I am considering counting calories again but haven't decided if I actually will do that. 

One thing is for certain is that I do need to get active and have been putting it off for awhile.  The 20lbs in 30 days with no exercise was just another way for me to put it off a little longer :-/ 

So last week I lost 2 pounds...guess at the end of this challenge I will end up loosing about 10 pounds instead of 20.  Is anyone who is doing the slow-carb diet for 30 days close to 20 lbs? 

Sorry for not sharing more videos.  I have been taking videos on my phone but realized that the android phone will not let you email videos longer than 60 seconds.  So apparently I have to download an app that isn't free in order to post my videos.  No worries...I will figure out a work around soon enough.  I have been dreading this but I guess it is only right for me to post pictures so that I can track before and after during each month.  So at the end of the month I will post my first weight loss mug shots :-)

And That's All Folks!!!!

No comments: