Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY 18: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days…Wii Dance Video

Hey All!  I am still here :-) 
Last night I cheated :-/   Yes I had three slices of pizza on a non cheat day.  So I am ready for my punishment...Let me Have IT.  Well I beat myself up about it and to top it off after I finished eating the pizza that new show called "Heavy" came on.  HEAVY - A&E’s docudrama follows twenty-two individuals facing extreme life-threatening health consequences as a result of their obesity.  So no more cheating for me...I can wait for my once a week DGW cheat day.

So doing a little damage control today and decided I needed to work out.  It just so happens that today my sister was telling me how fun the new Wii Michael Jackson Experience game is.  So after work I went to buy it and got a great 45 minute workout dancing my butt off.

No comments: