Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY 14: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days…2nd WEIGH IN

Let me start off by saying I was starving last night when I left my job.  I had no idea what I wanted to eat and in the past I most likely would have ordered a pizza and some wings since i didn't feel like cooking.  Well I ended up getting a gyro salad with lentils on the side.

OK so I know all of you want to know how much weight I lost this week.  Well...if you must know I only lost 1 pound.  I really thought I would have lost at least 3 pounds but only 1...I just don't like it.  Now I hate to make excuses BUT...I am going to blame the lack of pounds being lost this week on GEORGE.  Yep, it never fails every time George decides to pay me a visit the scale is NOT my friend.  I can't stand George, he is always raining on my parade. 

Tomorrow is "DGW" day and I can't wait to have some pancakes and those rolls from the restaurant Logans.

Well I want to hear some good news.  So now it is your turn to share your progress.  Who is still on the plan and how much have you lostWhat do you plan on eating on "DGW" day?



gyro salad with lentils

MS. DMV's Weight Loss Journey


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the same exact place as you - week-wise on plan, and with my weight loss! And I also had a visit from George, which we must remember, is going to impact the amount of weight lost!

I also have the same long term weight loss goal, of about 50lbs :)

Let's keep up the good work! I'm cheering for you!

NJT said...

Hey Folks! I couldn't help myself. I got back on the scale on saturday 1/15/2010 and guess what? Well It actually said I was down 3 more pounds...so that is a total of 9 pounds. Now I know my weight is kind of fluctuating because of George but it did make me feel a lot better to see new lower numbers!!!! I decided not to post the new weigh in because I want to stick to only posting Friday weigh-ins.

NJT said...

Thanks for checking in with us Anonymous. I am cheering for you as well and Kudos to you saying Goodbye to those unwanted pounds!!!