Saturday, January 1, 2011

DAY 1: How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days… Without Doing Any Exercise

HAPPY NEW YEAR and Deuces to 2010!!!!
Well this is the first day to the 30 day challenge and first day in 2011. I am going to try to stick to blogging with you folks for the whole year.

So I made sure I ate what I wanted yesterday...captain crunch cereal with milk, Taco Bell, grapefruit and soda. I think not being able to drink my diet soda and diet tea is going to be the hardest part. I know i wrote in the previous post that you could drink the diet soda and tea, but it turns out that the substitute sweetener doesn't help with the weight loss. The book 4 hour body suggests that you only consume 1 16oz diet soda a day. That really SUCKS...but so does all this extra weight. So I filled my filtered water pitcher and made sure my ice bin and ice trays were full.

My first meal in 2011 was egg whites (something I already eat on the regular), turkey sausage and two big glasses of ice cold water.

Sooo...who is joining me on this "How to loose 20 lbs. of FAT in 30 Days" challenge?

No comments: