Saturday, April 21, 2012

10 Day Juice Fast: Day 3

Going into day 3 I can't believe I've not eaten any solid food since lunchtime on Wednesday. I've done alternate day dieting before but this is the longest I've gone without eating. Mentally it is kind of baffling when I think about it. This juice feast really makes you realize just how much our culture is centered around food and drinks with socializing. It was beautiful out Friday evening and I just ended up turning down invitations to hang out because most wanted to do dinner and drinks and it would have been torture to sit there and have nothing but juice. I honestly would have caved if I even attempted to be around others eating and sipping on cocktails.

This is an interesting journey that I'm constantly telling myself don't give in keep going, it's only 10 days. Im really thankful that I found living raw/juice feast website that provides a great support system. The daily emails and feedback make all the difference in the world.

I really want to complete all 10 days of this juice fast. It's Saturday and beautiful outside!!! Time to test my will power :)

ABC Juice: Apples, Beets and Carrots

No comments: