Friday, March 25, 2011

DAY 84: Curbside Cupcakes are Crackcakes...Just Say NOOOO!!!

Yesterday when I woke up and got on the scale I had actually lost a pound!  But I try to only record my weight at the end of the week, so I wanted to wait.  Last night I did 2 hours of salsa dancing lessons and then about 1 more hour of dancing before I left. Today I have totally blown my diet and I know that one lost pound is no longer missing :-/  Curbside Cupcakes decided to drop by my place of work today.  For those who don't know...Curbside Cupcakes is Washington DC's first mobile cupcake company.  They drive around in big pink trucks and post messages on Facebook and Twitter when they are arriving at each location.  I heard folks mention them before, but never tried the cupcakes because they didn't deliver to the Rosslyn area.  Well they just recently added Rosslyn Va to their list of locations and when I looked on the site and saw that they would be driving through today, I just couldn't resist giving them a try.  I didn't have any cash on me so I was going to use my credit card.  And guess what?  You have to spend at least $15 to use credit, which meant I had to buy half a dozen...SMH.  I ate one cupcake and gave another to a coworker.  Now I have 4 cupcakes sitting next to me whispering "come on and take a little bite, just one little taste, you know you want me, I will taste sooo good".  DAMN those Curbside Cupcakes...they should be banned from driving around pushing those Crackcakes.  You should have seen the line of folks out there waiting to get a fix of the sweet stuff!!!





(My four remaining cupcakes that keep harassing me today)

MS. DMV's Weight Loss Journey




1 comment:

Bmarie511 said...

yum yum those look Delicious! Stop Please! it's a setup