Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DAY 152: I Am Still Here and So Is The Extra Weight

Well Folks I am still here and will be staying here until I reach my goal of 50 pounds.  I know I have been absent for pretty much the whole month of may.  It was a tough month to get through.  Let's see I turned 34 on the 14th of May and celebrated memorial day this past weekend.  I think I had like one good week during may where I actually lost weight, but the rest of the month I just totally blew it.  so this month I actually gained weight :-/  So you will notice that my weight loss tracker has gone back up.

Well I am not going to waste time making excuses, basically I did more eating and sitting on my behind than eating healthy and staying active.  But I do want to add that I have continued to roller skate almost every sunday at the rink and a couple a times during the week around my neighborhood with my min pin running along side :-)

This month I am going to try something totally different.  Since it appears that I can't seem to stay on track on my own, I think I am going to join Weight Watchers. 

So just imagine me standing in front of you singing "It's a NEW DAY".   LOL...SMH if you only knew how I really felt about that commercial :-P

MS. DMV's Weight Loss Journey

No comments: