Thursday, December 30, 2010

Starting Again on 1/1/2011

So last time I wrote an entry I had attempted to start a new weight loss plan. Well it didn't last long and I basically just didn't make an effort. Now I have gained even more weight. This is the heaviest I have been in my life. Soooo I am here to make a brand new start and get back up on that horse and ride out into the Sunset. My first goal is to complete a 30 day challenge using the info from the "4 Hour Body". I will post more info about the 4 Hour body in next blog entry I do.

So I am going to share this with a couple of my friends who want to share this journey with me and hopefully meet some other new folks who want to do the same.

Later and That's all Folks!

Starting Again on 1/1/2011

MS. DMV's Weight Loss Journey


2 comments:

Downes, RN said...

I'm with you, Nadia. I have exercised each day since the first, and I will add this diet to my routine. Let's see what we can do!

Timika

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog . Excited to read it. Starting a weight loss journey that’s long overdue and enjoy reading other people being successful ( and sometimes struggling like we all do ). Peace